YOUR USE OF THE SITE - You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use obscenities or profanities in any discussion forum, or in communications with other users, attempt to offend any person with your username or third party viewable details or comments, or use the website to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the website;
- use the website to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the website for promotional or commercial purposes, except as expressly agreed by KCBS;
- use the website to promote bigotry or discrimination;
- use the website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the website to submit or transmit pornography or any illegal content;
- use the website to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the website or on any materials printed or copied from of the website
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the website or any website content;
- reformat or frame any portion of the website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technology infrastructure;
- exploit any bug in the website or enable the exploitation of any bug in the website to the public or to any other user of the website;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the website through hacking, password mining or any other means
- use the website or any website content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, scripts, Trojan Horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses")
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the website or website content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of website content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the website.
- SITE OPERATION - We reserve the right to refuse service, prevent access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit website Content, for any or no reason, in our sole discretion.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES - The website may include hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. We do not control these web sites, and therefore are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- PERMISSION TO USE YOUR CONTENT - You agree that Your Content may be used in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the website, reformatting, incorporation into other works, or creating derivative works from it, provided you are acknowledged as the content creator, and without compensation to you.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR CONTENT - You alone are responsible for Your Content. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including any reliance on it's accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorise the use of, Your Content as described herein.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; or contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors.
- USE OF CONTENT - We may remove or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content. The website may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS, AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY - YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- THE SITE AND ALL SITE CONTENT IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. YOU HAVE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO (1) THE OPERATION AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SITE, (2) THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, LEGALITY, USEFULNESS, SAFETY, AND IP RIGHTS OF ANY OF THE SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OF BUSINESS REVIEWS AND BUSINESS INFORMATION LISTED ON THE SITE, AND (3) THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE OR SITE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE.
- WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY (A) DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (B) LOSS OF PROFITS, (C) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (D) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, OR (F) LOSS OF TIME.
GOVERNING LAW - If there is any dispute about or involving the website, you agree that any such dispute will be governed by the laws of Ireland without regard to conflicts of legal provisions.